RETURNS AND REFUNDS
We want you to be happy with your purchases but we also understand that you might need to return something to us for a number of reasons. Please contact us before sending anything back as we shall not accept any returns except in compliance with the criteria set forth below.
Items must be returned to us via tracked postage or courier. Without a verifiable tracking number, you accept the full risk of the item not reaching us. Returns not received by us will not qualify for replacement or refund. You understand that shipping and insurance charges are not refundable.
Note that unless you comply thoroughly with the return criteria set out herein and within the timeframes indicated, no refund or replacement shall be made to you.
Damaged Items: What happens in the event that the item arrived damaged?
All orders leave our warehouse in brand new undamaged condition. If your item arrives damaged, we will gladly replace it for you (or if stocks are exhausted, refund you in full) and reimburse you for any return shipping costs you incur to return the item to us.
All claims for damaged items must be made within 24 hours from the time of receiving your order. It is important that you open your order as soon as you get it, and notify us immediately if there is any damage. If no claim is made within 24 hours of delivery, no action will be taken.
Please take photographs of any damage and send them to us via email before sending the item back, as we need to report the damage to our insurer, delivery courier and warehouse.
Customer must note that defective items shall not mean minor scrapes, instrument marks, welding slags/staining, machine oil, polishing chemicals/compounds, as well as minor aesthetic blemishes. A 25% restocking charge shall apply if you wish to return an item that falls under this criteria.
Missing or Incorrect Items:
Accord Labs permits a grace period of 3 business days beginning from the "date the carrier has confirmed delivery" to the customer within which the customer must contact Accord Labs about the wrong and/or missing item in the delivered order.
Customer hereby consents to give up their right to get a replacement or a refund on a missing item if the customer fails to contact Accord Labs within 3 business days through our phone support or through email at sales@Accord Labs.com.
When sending in a complain, customers are advised to include: customer’s name, contact details, a brief description of the issue and clear photo of the item.
What happens in the event that I want to make exchanges?
We allow for a 30-day exchange period from when the carrier has confirmed delivery to the residence to when an exchange request has been submitted subject to the following conditions:
- Items must be unused and in brand new condition. You may only exchange for an item of equal or lesser value.
- You will be responsible for all exchange shipping charges unless the exchange results in a defective or damaged item, in which case you will be responsible for the initial shipping charge.
- All exchanges/ returns will be tested once shipped back to our facility to verify any recorded defects. If the defective item is found fully functional, the customer will be responsible for exchange and replacement shipping charges.
- It is recommended that you take photos before sending out any exchanges even if they are brand new. This is for your protection so that you are not held liable for any damage that may occur when shipping an item back. When sending photos, please include the name of the representative with whom you spoke with and the order number.
What happens in the event that the item is faulty?
Your purchase automatically comes with protections under the applicable US and Canadian Law that cannot be excluded. All of our products are fully backed by a manufacturer warranty.
Should your product be faulty, please contact us so we can guide you through the correct process for having the fault rectified under the manufacturer warranty. Depending on the manufacturer’s warranty terms and requirements, we will either repair or replace it for you (or if stocks are exhausted, refund you) excluding original delivery costs.
Additional Return Disclaimer
- All replacement, defective, and exchange shipments will be shipped under the carrier of our choice.
- Expedited shipping will be provided upon request at customer’s expense (customer will pay the difference between ground shipping and whichever expedited shipping option is requested).
- All sales on items listed or qualified as hazardous materials, including propane and butane and other flammable solvents, are final and we do not accept returns of such materials due to existing shipping regulations for such hazardous materials.
- Damaged/Missing Parts replacement shipments will be shipped with the original shipping option that was paid for initially.